From lunch boxes to Sippy cups and linen towels to aprons, you’re in the right place for that personal touch gift. I have over 100 appliqués and offer over 60 fonts. Please let me know if you don't see what you are looking for because more than likely, I have it!! The appliqués can be made on any product that I offer. To place an order, e-mail me at angelasessions@gmail.com. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll work with you to create that perfect gift.


Monogrammed Crayon Aprons and Tool Belts






$16.00
24 Crayola crayons
It comes complete with a pad of paper, perfectly sized for small hands, and 24 Crayola crayons.With an adjustable hook and loop closure in the back, not only is it easy to put on and take off, it can be worn even as the child grows!With personalization available, this gift is irresistible. Makes a perfect Big Sister gift!Recommended for ages 3-8.

Font #1

Font #1
Font #1

Font #2

Font #2
Font #2

Font #3

Font #3
Font #3